Definition of terms
Portal: All web pages and their content (text, pictures, information...).
Provider: Portal Provider - Gobyus s.r.o., Športová 2794/38, Sereď 92601, Slovak Republic, European Union
User: Legal or physical person registered on the portal, or person using the portal (portal services and/or pages).
Registered data: All information, materials, banners, pictures, photographs and texts that portal Users enter/register on the portal (classified ads, companies, online shops, pictures...).
Portal service/services: User possibilities of enter, delete and update Registered data on the portal.
- All provided services of the site are FREE OF CHARGE – you don’t pay any hidden or operational fees (this project is sponsored entirely by advertisement on the portal’s pages).
- The Provider bears no responsibility for possible damage or lost profit of the website’s Users in relation to the use of the portal or its services.
- A portal User, who has registered their own Registered data, is the only person responsible for the content, truthfulness, legality, compliance with legal regulations, copyrights, quality, functionality and up-to-date nature of the Registered data. The Provider only serves as a means of contact between the User and the person interested in the offered product/service, and bears no responsibility for the origin, functionality, quality, delivery, takeover or payment for the offered product/service.
- When entering Registered data, the User is responsible for the content and form of such Registered data, and exempts the Provider from responsibility resulting from any claims against the Provider by third persons, especially those exercised in relation to provisions of acts regulating and defining unfair trade and copyright. The Provider bears no responsibility for potential misuse of personal data of the User, which forms a part of the Registered data or have been illegally obtained from the system server by a third person.
- If your Registered data impairs the Portal or a third party, you hereby agree that your Registered data together with your IP address can be provided to the impaired third party and competent bodies and can be used against you within criminal proceedings; you bear full responsibility for eventual damage caused by the publication of your Registered data on the Portal.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the categorisation of Registered data, if such content does not correspond to the selected category.
- The Provider reserves the right to delete any Registered data, if their content breaches the website’s conditions or if they include illegal, pornographic, meaningless, incomplete, or otherwise inappropriate content, or are against the laws of the European Union, or contradict good manners.
- The Provider reserves the right to appropriately modify, reject, or completely delete any Registered data (also without warning the User).
- The portal User agrees with the processing of data specified in the registration form and their use in relation to the Registered service. Each User declares that he/she agrees with storage of data sent via the online interface in a database, and their processing as required. The Provider pledges not to use or disclose such data outside the scope necessary for operation and provision of the Registered service.
- You agree with the publication of your data, entered by you at registration on the portal, and data, entered by you when adding/updating your classified ads, companies, and online shops. Such data will be published on the portal’s pages and will be publicly available for all visitors of the portal.
- The Provider has not ownership claims to Registered data input by any User, however by adding Registered data on the Portal, the User automatically grants the Provider consent and declares that the Provider is entitled to collect, use and publish Registered data on the Portal (necessary to display and use the Registered data).
- The portal is continuously indexed by the Internet robots of local and foreign search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Ask and others. You agree that all your Registered data shown on the portal pages will also be indexed by Internet robots of various search engines and they will also be publicly shown in the results of the search directly on the pages of the given search engines. This may occur even after deleting your Registered data on the portal pages because it can take some time until the robot of a given search engine revisits this portal and updates or deletes the record of your Registered data on the page of a given search engine. So, your Registered data will continue to be shown on the pages of the Internet search engines immediately after the deletion of your Registered data from the portal, but after some time, depending on the indexing speed of the robot of a given Internet search engine and the Provider cannot really influence this speed. Such indexed Registered data shown in the results of a search directly on the pages of the Internet search engines may also contain your contact and personal data (such as, your e-mail address, telephone number, etc.), which you provide when inputting the Registered data on the portal and which are or were publicly published on the portal.
- The registered User agrees that if he/she has allowed reception of updated information from the portal, portal news and information may be sent to his/her e-mail; however, not more than 2 such e-mail messages per month. The Provider also reserves the right to inform the User about his/her offered services via e-mail (not more than 1 such message per month).
- The Provider also reserves the right to inform Users on the status of Registered data by sending an e-mail, such as „Confirmation of Registration“, „Confirmation of Advertisement“, „End of Advertisement Validity“, etc.
- Some sections of the portal may contain sexual material, vulgar words or they relate to the sale of weapons, medicine or may contain other content prohibited or unsuitable for minors. You must be 18 and over to use the portal, portal services and/or view its web pages. If you are in a country, in which the legal age limit is set differently, you confirm that you meet the legal age conditions in this country and that you are older than 18 years old. You will also make sure that minors are protected against this content.
- Registered data containing phrases such as "Request or offer sex for money, sex for favors", "Promote prostitution" are permitted only in accordance with the law of the Ireland! Frequent exchange of sexual partners increases the risk of being infected with sexually transmitted diseases and HIV.
- You agree not to disclose your user name and password to other persons, and are fully responsible for maintaining the security of your account. You agree to immediately contact the Provider if you have found unauthorised use of your login password and/or your account. Neither the Provider nor its associates bear any responsibility for any potential damages incurred to you in case of unauthorised use of your user name, password and/or your account.
- We cannot guarantee perfect accuracy of all portal web pages. We do not guarantee the correctness of their contents. You use any materials, downloaded or otherwise obtained by you from the site, at your own risk, and are fully responsible for any potential damage to your computer or possible loss of data as a result of download and/or use of such materials. Neither the Provider nor its associates offer any guarantees that (1) the portal or its web pages will fulfil your expectations, (2) the portal or its web pages will be faultless, fully functional and safe, (3) the information found on the portal or its web pages is precise and reliable, and (4) the quality of products, services, information and other materials found or viewed on the portal or its web pages will meet your expectations. Neither the Provider nor its associates offer any guarantees for the portal, its contents, and offered services. You agree that you use the site and its services at your own risk.
- The Provider bears no responsibility for the content of any webpage contained in the links of the portal, and is not liable for any potential problems that you may experience in this context.
- Neither the Provider nor its associates are responsible for possible direct, indirect, accidental, or resulting damages incurred during use, or caused by the possibility of uninterrupted use of the portal and/or its services, even if we have been notified about the potential occurrence of such damage.
- The Provider reserves the right to prevent any User who breaches the rules of the Portal or breaches laws and good manners, and also any User who tries to add Registered data in breach of the terms and conditions of the Portal, from using the Portal.
- The Provider is obliged to update and adjust the services of the Portal, even without the User’s consent and without informing the User.
- For objective reasons, the Provider may terminate this contract with the User at any time and delete his/her Registered data, nor does the Provider bear any responsibility to the User for possible incurred damages.
- The contracting parties pledge not to disclose data and information, acquired within the scope of this collaboration, to any third persons. Such data is treated as a trade secret and as such, it is subject to protection from valid legal regulations.
- It is prohibited to copy or imitate, in any way, the content of the Portal. Users cannot collect the Registered data from any of the portal’s Users. Any automatic reading of the content of the portal is prohibited (this does not apply to the Internet search engines and catalogues, such as Google).
- The contracting parties have agreed that, in case of a dispute, the local court of the Provider shall be authoritative for such dispute.
- The contract is governed by provisions of the Commercial Code and other laws of the European Union and Slovak Republic.
- When inputting Registered data on the Portal, each User is obliged to input only data requested by the Provider (necessary to identify and include such Registered data). We collect information to provide services to our users.
- User voluntarily provides personal data for provider under the law for protection of personal data, in order to provide portal services, for an indefinite period, with the fact that his approval / registration may be revoked at any time.
- Information we collect (We collect information in two ways):
- Information you give us: When entering Registered data we’ll ask for personal data, like your name, address, telephone number, email address, company name, Company ID no..
- Information we get from your use of our services: We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. Device information, log information, location information, cookies. You may also set your browser to block cookies associated with our services. However, then many of portal services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- How we use information we collect:
- We use the information we collect from our portal services to provide and improve them.
- A portal User agrees that his Registered data is stored (including personal data) and used and processed for the implementation of the Portal Services. User’s personal data are displayed on the portal (serve as contact information between the users of the portal).
- Our servers are located in the European Union and therefore all Registered data are saved within the European Union.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here or here.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
- What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size, thus serves to personalize the content,
- information to verify your login, to verify your registered data submission, or to determine whether you are logged in user,
- if you have agreed (or not) with a viewing of the content for adults on this website (for example, in the "Erotic" categories).
- We use different types of cookies: temporary and permanent.
- You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
- The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is under our control and also under third parties control (advertising and analytical partners ...). These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
- How to control cookies?
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.